Friday, September 11, 2009

w00t

First, I'd like to publicly thank Nitecruzr, who noticed my desperate plea for help on the Blogger support forum and helped me think of reasons why my feed wasn't working. I don't know what the final solution was, but something worked. I now have a feed from Blogger to Livejournal. Also, my new blog entries, which weren't showing up on my friends' blogrolls, are showing up again. Some of you may have noticed that "The Solar Eclipse of the Century" appeared to be my last post, and that was from way back in July. In fact, I've been posting this whole time.

Secondly I'd like to thank my friend Euphrates, who set up my RSS feed to begin with, and then when that one wasn't working, she set up another. Now they both work! My blog posts are everywhere. :)

And now I'd like to mention one of my accomplishments for the day. This morning, when I woke up, I looked like this:



However, when I go to bed tonight, I will look like this:



My husband has nice, silky, black hair. Now, I do too. (Except the nice silky part.)

I still have blue eyes, but other than that, I'm ready to go to Asia!

(There's nothing unusual about me dying my hair black. I'm a blue-eyed, mousy-haired Italian in a family of mostly dark-haired Italians (with a few notable exceptions, like my great-aunt). There have been times in my life when I wished to be more swarthy, just to fit in. I dyed my hair just before I got married, so that I'd look more Italian in all my wedding pictures. Ironically, I've hardly looked at my wedding pictures since then. The only thing in them worth looking at sits across from me at the dinner table every evening and comes to bed with me each night.)

2 comments:

  1. That explains it! I didn't think any progress was happening for you because I didn't see blog entries popping up as new - then Lori told me how soon you're getting your boy!

    ReplyDelete