Sunday, March 8, 2009

Looong weekend

Some weekends, like this one, can be frustrating. I have plenty of things to do, but instead I'm sitting here wondering what those updated development reports say about Yun Gui. I actually know what they say; the agent read them aloud to me over the phone. I'm very grateful for that. Tomorrow is Monday, so hopefully the agent will be able to send them to me as soon as she gets into the office.

There's no reason to hurry. These documents have nothing to do with our dossier. Ideally, our dossier is moving right along through the system and will be in China before we know it.

I think it's the combination of the two things that's making me restless. First, our dossier is in someone else's hands and we're waiting to hear some news about where it's going and how soon. Second, I know Yun Gui's development reports are ready for me to look at - and I need to share them with the pediatrician - as soon as I receive them.

Third, the contractors called on Friday and said they'll start building our upstairs soon... sometime... no date yet, but soon.

Meanwhile, I'm not exactly being Super Productivity Lady myself.

I'm going to get off the computer and go draw something. See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment