Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SPACE

I'm back from SPACE, and boy is my autograph-signing hand tired!

No, really, it is. I'm not actually joking. So this entry is going to be another short one. I also still don't have my voice back, in spite of it being Wednesday already.

However, I do have my AwesomeCloud minicomic completed and I can show it off to you. Here's the cover:



It sold well enough, although not as well as I'd hoped at a memoir-friendly show like SPACE.

Oh well. Now I have plenty of copies left over to sell at this Sunday's show. It's a local comic show and we're bringing Cloud. Sunday is the day after his birthday. I have some posts in mind, mostly about him turning 3 but also some about adoption in general, but I continue to not feel much like typing.

Hope you're all well.

No comments:

Post a Comment