Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day recap

How could I not blog about my very first Mother's Day?

Possibly, by realizing I botched something up pretty badly at work and by choosing to spend tonight scrambling to fix it instead of typing up a long, rambling entry about lunch at a nice restaurant and a trip to the cemetery. Oh yes, and a shrub that we haven't bought yet, but that was promised to me.

Sorry. This fix is complicated but important, and I must return to it. Tomorrow I need to call my boss and give him the thumb's up. Trust me; Mother's Day was lovely. And I hope alla youse had a lovely day too.

Next weekend might be a little better documented. My brother and sister-in-law are coming to give AwesomeCloud.... a fish! In an aquarium! For real! One more pet for me to clean up after. (Well, it was my idea; I kinda want an aquarium too. And if it starts to go wrong, I can always ask my brother to help me fix it again, and buy more fish.)

No comments:

Post a Comment