Saturday, April 10, 2010

My brain never came home

We've been home from the hospital for five days and I still feel disconnected from life.

Part of it might be this headache that never seems to end. Maybe it's because I thought the headaches were hospital-induced, and when I still get them, I'm reminded of the hospital.

Children's hospital isn't a bad place; what lingers in my mind most is how difficult it was to comfort my son throughout our stay. Now he's great. He bounced back a lot more quickly than me.

He continues to be cute and charm the pants off everyone he meets. I'd write more about his antics of great cuteness, but it's already 10:00, which means I've managed to write eight sentences in an hour. I'll blog some other time. Now I should just go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're home, but sorry about those headaches. I get a headache just thinking about the hospital, too, but that might be because I work there:)

    ReplyDelete