Friday, September 9, 2011

I'm home alone (Wheee!)

AwesomeCloud is at preschool. Without me. For the very first time. I came home right away and here I am.

He was cheerful and playful until he realized that the teacher holding his hand was going to drag him into the school. Then he made a grab for me. So I picked him up, hugged him hard, reminded him that school was fun with lots of toys and a snack, and put him down again. The teacher grabbed his hand and pulled him forcefully into the school.

The administrator I really like came up to me and asked me how I was doing, assuring me that it was hard to let go and I could call the school in a while and ask how he's doing. Now I feel like I ought to call the school and ask how he's doing. I'm pretty sure how he's doing involves crying. Do I want any more information than that? How early is too early to call? How late is too late?

My boss hit me with a document I need to revise and email to him immediately. It's 10:00 already. 2.5 hours isn't a lot of time.

I'm refusing to stress-eat. I did have a peach.

This post is just about me stressing and otherwise not very informative, so I'm going to stop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment